Cops DO have time to:— Saskboy from #SocialDistancing (@saskboy) June 9, 2020
– Check your ID if you're Black or Indigenous
– pursue drug users despite cannabis being mostly decriminalized
– kill people during welfare checks
– break down your door in error while doing a raid in the suite downstairs
– shoot journalists in the face
Police slashing tires?!
How can our society expect citizens to obey laws if the very people that are supposed to be enforcing them refuse to obey them? https://t.co/ELLMQxuKgf— Black Lives Matter (@davidhogg111) June 8, 2020
Police bonuses.— Saskboy from #SocialDistancing (@saskboy) June 9, 2020
Tickle down economics works for capitalists, but not so well for the middle and poor classes.https://t.co/4BWhnx8Kdq
…He found that the reduction in crime rate caused by increased street policing is not dependent on the type of policing. It can be cops, or rent-a-cop security services, or community patrols, or (maybe most importantly) even an increase in visible CCTV cameras — SAME OUTCOME pic.twitter.com/xNv45Nj11X— Doug Saunders (@DougSaunders) June 7, 2020
The protests and rallies rage on.
This! 🙌🏾 IG: kimberlylatricejones & djonesmedia pic.twitter.com/l8zX4CULEg— Trevor Noah (@Trevornoah) June 6, 2020